Monday, July 6, 2009

Home is where my <3 is...

So I'm home ... and it's been fun! However, my mom and I already got in our first fight today so that's not a good sign. Rach and I are watching Gilmore Girls and then going to the gym. I was suppose to go shopping with Brit but I changed my mind because I'm poor. Also, my mom told me I had a letter from tri delt. It's over a month old and it said that I was terminated. The worst part is that I think it's too late to fix it. I've been paying every week too! So I tried calling, but no luck so far. I mean I got everything out of Tri Delt in college but it's still disappointing and I don't want it to affect my sister. :(

 Anyway, I miss my girls! How is everyone? 
 
K- How are things with Nick? How's Ms. Amber doing?

S- How are things with Nick? haha it's funny writing that twice? How's the job hunt?

1 comment:

  1. My Nick is wonderful, as you probably already know through all of our chats :)
    Little baby Amber is and angel now :(

    ReplyDelete